Thursday 6 October 2011

Club Therapy

Never have lyrics been so true for me. I love this song because it is true. Love the lyrics.

"When I go to a nightclub, you know...I'm not going for the fire that's coming out of the walls, yeah...I'm not going there to be in the VIP area and drink fancy fucking champagne. Nah, I'm not going for none of those reasons to tell you truth, you know...

I'm just going for the music...
I don't need big breaks and a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke... Fuck all that, I don't need none of that shit...
I just need some good music...
I got enough problems on my own man with women and jobs and DJing, making music you know, so when I do go out man I just wanna have a drink and just sit back man and be by myself...

And just nod my head to some good music...

Man, I don't wanna be fucked with all the lights and dressing nice. I'm just a regular guy, you know, who walks into a club and wants to hear a groove. I couldn't give a fuck less about all those girls over there man, I've had girls, man. All different types...
My life ain't gonna change tonight... But yours is..."

No comments:

Post a Comment