Monday 28 November 2011

Advent 2011....

For those of you who in the know Advent 2011 began yesterday and this means that the count down for Christmas 2011 has started. Christmas for me is the best time of the year and it wouldn't be the same without music.
One day I will write a Christmas Song - Imagine the PRS lol! If there was one song that I wish I had wrote it would be Slade - I wish it could be Christmas everyday! Wow, I mean imagine how much money that generates every year in Royalties, Christmas compilations seem to be doing the rounds these days and over the past few years have become more popular...

Anyway the count down for Christmas has began.

I shall be attempting to make another Christmas song like I did last year just for a bit of fun but here is what I made earlier, last years festive song by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment