Wednesday 23 November 2011

History of House

Hellooooo!

I have neglected this blog as of late and I have not been able to update it as much as I have liked but as I have said before and as I will say again, I am just a mere mortal (not a DJ yet...) I do apologise for my lack of activity to wih regards to this blog but I thought that while I have the time and the oppurtunity I shall post some information with reagards to house music and the history of house music. I feel that it is only natural for me to want to share these videos with you all.

If you have the time and want to find out more information about the history of house music you will certainly enjoy this post.

The History Of House Music

Enjoy x



























Follow me on Twitter

Add me on Facebook

Check my Sounds 

email me: joeymartinez@djjoeymartinez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment